Smeg has received a number of important prizes and awards over the years from leading institutions and international magazines as a result of its deep understanding of aesthetics and the quality of its appliances.
- Modena Domotics Competition: In 2007 Smeg won the Modena Domotics Competition for its HQ, named one of the most innovative sites in Italy thanks to its intelligent consumption management and it being an example of sustainable development policies in action
- Dedalo and Minosse International Prize: in 2008, Smeg won this competition, organised by an Italian association of professional architects, ALA - Assoarchitetti, for the architectural design of company HQ.
- Wallpaper Design Award: In 2009, the oven and hob from the Newson range received the Best Domestic Appliance award from the illustrious international magazine.
- Good Design Award: In 2010, the Chicago Athenaeum Museum (a museum of architecture and design) and the European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies gave Smeg an award for the oven and hob from the Newson range.
- Smeg's CVB20 freezer picked up a Which? "Best Buy" in 2011 and again in 2012.
- Good Design Award: In 2012, the PVB750-2E "concept" gas hob was bestowed with another important "Good Design" award by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum (museum of architecture and design) and the European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies.
- In February 2013 Smeg was proud to receive a coveted Which? "Best Buy" award for its new TR4110 range cooker.
- In October 2013 Smeg scooped House Beautiful’s silver award for its innovative new touch controlled SFP140 Linea Oven.