Job and careers in Smeg
Current vacancies are shown below. Please submit your CV via the form.
Alternatively, should you wish to speculatively submit your CV to be held securely on file, please fill in the form and select speculative application.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, working alongside another I.T. Support Analyst and an I.T. Support Apprentice. This person will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running and maintenance of all I.T. related issues.
The I.T. Support Analyst is responsible for:
- 1st and 2nd line support for all computer hardware/software and telecoms, both on and offsite. (Other sites operating out of Portsmouth and Coventry and remote sales team personnel).
- Liaison between outsourced support companies and staff.
- Installation/configuration of hardware and software
- Server administration and backup
- Production of routine and ad hoc financial reports using various reporting tools
- Database administration
- Ensure that you maintain a professional image conducive to the culture and ethos of the Smeg brand.Any other I.T. orientated duties as requested by your manager.
- Normal working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm or 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Benefits: Pension contribution from employer 5% of salary. Income protection scheme. Death in service 4 x salary. Bupa Health and dental cover. Subsidised gym membership. Staff discount on the purchase of Smeg products.
- 25 days annual leave