Find our more about or indulgent muffin recipe tested by our home economists.
Main ingredients : chocolate , flour, pears
- 500 g “00” flour
- 350g sugar
- 300 g milk
- 220 g melted butter
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 pears
- 1 pinch of salt
- Peel, core and quarter the pears then cut then into small cubes.
- Add the flour to a large bowl with the baking powder, sugar and the pinch of salt. Stir with a spoon and add in the milk, melted butter and the slightly beaten eggs. Mix until all the ingredients have blended.
- Add in the chocolate chips and the pieces of pear, gently stir and then pour the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven at 200° for around 20/25 minutes. Check them inserting a toothpick into the centre of the muffins, once it comes out clean they are done. Take them out the oven and let them cool on a rack , then take them out the tins.
Alternative using nuts and apples
Replace the chocolate with 60g of chopped nuts and the two pears with an apple. Follow the rest of the recipe as above.