- 200g gluten free flour
- 2 eggs (or 100ml water)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp Xanthan gum
- Using the Smeg Stand Mixer with beater attachment, mix together the flour, oil and eggs on speed 2.
- Once combined, change the attachment for a dough hook and knead for 3 -5 minutes. Soften the dough with water, if necessary.
- Remove the dough form the bowl, wrap with cling film and place in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough using the pasta roller accessory, starting on setting 0, sprinkling with flour when necessary to ensure that it doesn’t stick.
- Fold the dough in half and reduce the roller setting to number 2. Continue the process until dough reaches setting 4. It may be necessary to cut the dough in half to make it more manageable. Allow the pasta to rest for a few minutes.
- Add a pan of salted water to the hob and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile push the pasta through the tagliatelle cutting accessory. Add to the water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and stir into a sauce of your choice. Enjoy immediately!