- 100g dark chocolate
- 75g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 65g plain flour
- 200g milk chocolate
- Edible Christmas decorations
- Add the butter to the dark chocolate and melt in the microwave or on the hob.
- Add the sugar to the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Beat 2 eggs in a large bowl. Pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs and whisk until completely combined.
- Pour in the flour and stir to create a thick, glossy batter.
- Chop the milk chocolate into chunks. Pour the chocolate into the batter and stir through.
- Tip into a round non-stick springform tin and bake at 180oC for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Cut into 8 even slices.
- Drizzle with green icing and get creative to decorate like Christmas trees.