- 2 Chicken breasts, diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and diced into 2cm cubes
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Add the chicken and peppers and mix well.
- Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for up to 30 minutes.
- On the Hob, heat the griddle pan on setting 7. Brush with oil using the pastry brush.
- Remove any excess marinade from the chicken and peppers and place onto the griddle pan. Leave to cook for 3 minutes, before turning. This will ensure they char.
- Using a temperature probe, ensure the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 75oC