- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g fresh gnocchi
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 courgette, cut into thin ribbons with a peeler
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 heaped tbsp mascarpone
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan. Over a medium to high heat, fry the gnocchi. Stir occasionally, to allow to brown on all sides.
- Remove the gnocchi from the pan and cook the chilli and courgette for 3 mins until soft.
- Add spring onions, lemon, mascarpone and a little water. Stir until smooth.
- Pile the gnocchi onto a warm plate and top with the creamy courgette sauce.