Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus 2 hours proving | Cooking time: 5 minutes | Serves: 4
- 175g strong bread flour
- 175g 00 flour
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 7g fast-acting yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 200ml warm water
- Insert the dough hook attachment on a stand mixer. Add all the ingredients to the stand mixer bowl, except the water.
- Begin mixing on speed two and add water gradually, until you achieve a soft and pliable dough. Knead in the stand mixer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Leave to rise in a warm place for approximately 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- After the first proving, divide the dough into four pieces. Put them on a tray – each positioned with plenty of room around them – and leave them until they double in size. This may take up to 1 hour.
- Once the dough is ready, roll each ball out into a small circle. Using the weight of the dough, and the backs of your hands, stretch it out to create a large round disc.
- Top the pizza base with passata, being careful to leave at least 1cm of uncovered dough on the edges of the circle to form a crust. Add your desired toppings, then put the pizza in a preheated oven at 250°c and cook directly on a preheated pizza stone for a few minutes.
- To serve, slice with a pizza wheel and sprinkle over freshly torn rocket.